Due to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in our county we are reacting in this way:
Only three members of our ministry team will be ministering at The Bethany Center at any given time. We will be rotating our teachers and music ministers as well as allowing a maximum of four guest to attend the Shabbat service on Friday’s. Reservations will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
If you desire to come to The Nathaniel Fellowship service you must make your reservation by emailing Dr. Victoria Sarvadi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bethany Center recommends everyone wear masks, although there is an exception for religious gatherings according to the Governor’s state orders. Masks will be available in the foyer if you happen to need one.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival
- We ask that you refrain from shaking hands and any social contact while at the Bethany Center
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in strategic locations
- We suggest taking the stairs instead of using the elevator with other people
- There will be no tables set up, chairs will be in clusters with appropriate social distancing
- Please do not attend any event at the Bethany Center if you have a fever or feel you may be sick
- No food will be served at the Shabbat service
- People over the age of 65 are encouraged to stay at home as much as possible
Our staff is working to make your online participation more enjoyable. We project by July 10th to be streaming our Shabbat services on our website instead of using Zoom. We will also continue to be live on Facebook. Be on the lookout for more information next week on how to tune in to all of our upcoming events.