Due to the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in our county we are reacting in this way:
Only three to four members of the Nathaniel Fellowship ministry team will be ministering at The Bethany Center at any given time. The Fellowship will be rotating teachers and music ministers as well as allowing a maximum of four guest to attend the Shabbat service on Friday’s. Reservations will be taken on a first come first serve basis. If you desire to come to The Nathaniel Fellowship service you must make your reservation by emailing Dr. Victoria Sarvadi – email@example.com
- The Bethany Center recommends everyone wear masks, although there is an exception for religious gatherings according to the Governor’s state orders. Masks will be available in the foyer if you happen to need one.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival
- If you think you’ve been exposed to Covid, it is advised to self quarantine for 2 weeks
- We ask that you refrain from shaking hands and any social contact while at the Bethany Center
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in strategic locations
- We suggest taking the stairs instead of using the elevator with other people
- There will be no tables set up, chairs will be in clusters with appropriate social distancing
- Please do not attend any event at the Bethany Center if you have a fever or feel you may be sick
- No food will be served at the Shabbat service
- People over the age of 65 are encouraged to stay at home as much as possible
- NOTICE: In the unlikely event of internet outage for any reason, you may access our zoom meetings through your cellular service. Links will be provided by Whatsapp or text message.
The Nathaniel Fellowship staff is working to make your online participation more enjoyable. It is projected by August 14th the Shabbat services will be streamed from this website instead of Zoom. Facebook live on our Dr. Victoria Sarvadi fan page will continue to archive all services. Be on the lookout for updates and more information each week as we update this website regularly.